Synthetic drugs are not as popular as other “mainstream” drugs but can be equally if not more dangerous.
- There’s no way of knowing exactly what they are. One of the main causes for overdose on synthetic drugs is due to hidden substances within the drugs. What’s advertised as a hallucinogen could contain an opioid. Opioids could contain fentanyl, a highly potent synthetic opioid. Methamphetamine can have any number of ingredients. Synthetic marijuana can be made with dangerous chemicals. Today, there is a large market for synthetic drugs on the internet. With drugs, there is no return policy if you don’t like them or they don’t work for you.
- You don’t know who is making them. Drug dealers are not often drug manufacturers. The synthetic drugs you purchase could be from continents away made by shady people. There is never a guarantee of who made them, how they made them, and what the quality will be. Drugs don’t typically come with a certification of quality.
- You can know that drug manufacturers want to get people as high as possible for as cheap as possible to create addiction. Period end of subject- drug dealers are not your friends and neither are drug manufacturers. They aren’t trying to let your experiment and have fun. If you get addicted to their powerful drugs, you turn into a repeat customer, willing to buy whatever they have. Synthetic drugs are dangerous because they are designed to create a very powerful high and a very quick addiction.
- Most Synthetics Are Either Uppers Or Downers. Synthetic drugs are typically either stimulants or opioids. Methamphetamine, synthetic drugs like Flakka, and even synthetic marijuana are all stimulants. Synthetic opioids like fentanyl and carfentanil slow the system down to the point of death. Synthetic drugs aren’t meant to be tame and mild like other drugs. Their effects are meant to be extreme, which is extremely dangerous.
- They Just Aren’t Natural. Synthetic drugs are synthetic. While they might have one or two natural ingredients thrown in, they tend to be a concoction of different chemicals and processes. You wouldn’t be likely to put everything under your sink into a cup and take a long gulp. Using synthetic drugs is essentially the same.
Recovery from synthetic drug addiction has to target mind, body, and spirit in order to fully recover. Avalon By The Sea offers residential detox and treatment services from the comfort of our beautiful estate on the California coast. For a confidential assessment and more information on our programs, call us today at 1 888-958-7511.