AVALON MALIBU MISSION STATEMENT
Avalon Malibu is a center where respect, safety, compassion, and hospitality is extended to all who seek health, healing, and hope.
The ‘Avalon Malibu Sanctuary Model’ provides adults an opportunity for reflection through introspection, education and mindfulness practice.
We integrate mind, body and spirit philosophy into a realistic plan for long term recovery.
Avalon Malibu is a California state licensed residential facility dedicated to the treatment of adults experiencing substance use disorders as well as psychiatric and mental health issues.
Utilizing a collaborative, inter-disciplinary approach, we offer a place which provides a nurturing and therapeutic environment. Clients are encouraged to participate actively in their recovery.
Team of Dedicated ProfessionalsOur staff offers a wide range of specialties in treatment. Click to read more about our staff.
INSURANCE ACCEPTEDAvalon Malibu accepts most PPO insurances as payment for treatment. Call to speak with our trained admission professionals.
Private RoomsWe have beautiful private, mostly single rooms. Click here for a tour of Avalon Malibu.
Why Choose Avalon Malibu
- One of the few residential treatment programs in California licensed under the strict rules set forth by The California Department of Social Services (DSS) and certified by the Department of Mental Health (DMH) and The Department of Health Services (DHS)
- JCAHO Accreditation
- Accepts most PPO Insurance policies at all five levels of care
- Contracts with four Board Certified Physicians specializing in Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Addictionology, Neurology, and Eastern medicine practice
- Personalized one on one treatment
- On site nursing 24/7
- Beautiful private, mostly single rooms
- Only treatment center in Malibu with direct beach access
- Optional Buddhist inspired tract in treating addiction with author Noah Levine, MSW
- Utilize the DVD series “The Bridge from Treatment to Recovery” by Earl Hightower
- Family program offered via Skype sessions and family weekends
- Alumni and aftercare program provided
- Psychological Testing
- Expressive Arts & Experiential Components – Psychodrama, Ropes Course, Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP), Aqua Activities, Yoga, Meditation, Neurofeedback, Acupuncture, Massage and Sweat Lodge
- Nutritional Assessment By a Registered Dietician
- Physical Fitness Component
What Is Unique About Avalon Malibu
We treat: Addiction, Depression, Anxiety, Panic Disorders, Bipolar Disorders, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders, Trauma and Personality Disorders
We utilize experiential methodology, expressive arts and research based psychotherapies in a safe, contained, and nurturing environment
We provide five levels of care: Licensed Addiction residential treatment (Detoxification) Licensed Mental Health residential treatment Partial Hospitalization Program Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program Out Patient Medication Management
AVALON MALIBU Offers Focused, Proven Therapy To Promote Healing And Change
ADDICTION & MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENTMind, Body, & Spirit Focus
HEALING ENVIRONMENTPrivate Beach, Pool and Lush Garden Landscape
PERSONALIZED TREATMENTIndividualized Treatment Schedule Provided Daily