AVALON MALIBU MISSION STATEMENT
Avalon Malibu is a center where respect, safety, compassion, and hospitality is extended to all who seek health, healing, and hope.
The ‘Avalon Malibu Sanctuary Model’ provides adults an opportunity for reflection through introspection, education and mindfulness practice.
We integrate mind, body and spirit philosophy into a realistic plan for long term recovery.
Avalon Malibu is a California state licensed residential facility dedicated to the treatment of adults experiencing substance use disorders as well as psychiatric and mental health issues.
Utilizing a collaborative, inter-disciplinary approach, we offer a place which provides a nurturing and therapeutic environment. Clients are encouraged to participate actively in their recovery.
Happiness is a choice of attitude. Resolve to choose gratefulness over regret until joy becomes your default setting. Why not embrace the symptom as a doorway to freedom? The process of healing is one of self-realization, the peeling away of the fears and negativity that obscure the light of your core self.
We take all PPO insurance policies call to verify your copay today 888-958-7511
Team of Dedicated ProfessionalsOur staff offers a wide range of specialties in treatment. Click to read more about our staff.
INSURANCE ACCEPTEDAvalon Malibu accepts most PPO insurances as payment for treatment. Call to speak with our trained admission professionals.
Private RoomsWe have beautiful private, mostly single rooms. Click here for a tour of Avalon Malibu.
Why Choose Avalon Malibu
- One of the few residential treatment programs in California licensed under the strict rules set forth by DHCS Department of Health care services and certified by the Department of Mental Health (DMH)
- JCAHO Accreditation
- Accepts most PPO Insurance policies at all five levels of care
- Contracts with four Board Certified Physicians specializing in Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Addictionology, Neurology, and Eastern medicine practice
- Personalized one on one treatment
- Staff on site 24/7
- Beautiful private, mostly single rooms
- Only treatment center in Malibu with direct beach access
- Optional Buddhist inspired tract in treating addiction with author Noah Levine, MSW
- Utilize the DVD series “The Bridge from Treatment to Recovery” by Earl Hightower
- Family program offered via Skype sessions and family weekends
- Alumni and aftercare program provided
- Psychological Testing
- Expressive Arts & Experiential Components – Psychodrama, Ropes Course, Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP), Aqua Activities, Yoga, Meditation, Neurofeedback, Acupuncture, Massage and Sweat Lodge
- Nutritional Assessment By a Registered Dietician
- Physical Fitness Component
What Is Unique About Avalon Malibu
We treat: Addiction, Depression, Anxiety, Panic Disorders, Bipolar Disorders, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders, Trauma and Personality Disorders
We utilize experiential methodology, expressive arts and research based psychotherapies in a safe, contained, and nurturing environment
We provide five levels of care: Licensed Addiction residential treatment (Detoxification) Licensed Mental Health residential treatment Partial Hospitalization Program Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program Out Patient Medication Management
We Focus On Potential, Not Pathology
Our goal is to assist you in gaining greater insight into the meaning of your life, where the pain of the past becomes the stepping stone to your future built on choice, rather than compulsion.
- Improving success in treatment
- Reducing psychiatric crisis and symptoms
- Identifying emotional responses and cognitive distortions
- Developing healthy coping skills
- Facilitating increased knowledge of healthy attitudes, behaviors and self-esteem
- Decreasing involvement in drug related/self-harm behaviors
Avalon Malibu Presents The Sunset Series
32420 Pacific Coast Highway Malibu, California 90265
All Events are held from 6:30pm – 9:00pm
RSVP: Beata Lundeen 310.457.9111 ext.102 email@example.com
Hors d’Oeuvres will be served
MARCH 20TH Moving Families from Crisis to Solution Mike Ferguson, Interventionist
Mike Ferguson is the Founder and CEO of Ferguson BHC. As the leader of an independent behavioral health consulting firm, Mike and his team are able to direct families and their loved ones to appropriate programs based on each family’s specific needs. Ferguson BHC is a member of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers, the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs, and the Association for Experiential Education.
APRIL 17TH Your Best Life: A Journey of Purpose & Passion (Book Signing) Marcia Ullet, MA, LMFT, CPC
Your Best Life Yet: A Journey of Purpose and Passion walks the reader through the five steps of the Best-Life Process which can lead to a life based on values, purpose and vision. As a licensed psychotherapist, Ms.Ullet has helped thousands in her private practice and in her work at various treatment centers, both as a clinician and a clinical supervisor.
AVALON MALIBU Offers Focused, Proven Therapy To Promote Healing And Change
ADDICTION & MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENTMind, Body, & Spirit Focus
HEALING ENVIRONMENTPrivate Beach, Pool and Lush Garden Landscape
PERSONALIZED TREATMENTIndividualized Treatment Schedule Provided Daily